Just can't improve on this:
1. Speak as little as possible about yourself.
2. Keep busy with your own affairs and not those of others.
3. Avoid curiosity.
4. Do not interfere in the affairs of others.
5. Accept small irritations with good humor.
6. Do not dwell on the faults of others.
7. Accept censures even if unmerited.
8. Give in to the will of others.
9. Accept insults and injuries.
10. Accept contempt, being forgotten and disregarded.
11. Be courteous and delicate even when provoked by someone. (Blessed Mother Teresa)
Catholic in Brooklyn: My Candidate for Patron Saint of Bloggers: St. Th...: Credit: www.pinterest.com The only way to advance rapidly in the path of love is to remain always very little. That is what I di...
Thursday, 2 October 2014
After Before Tips to come!
96. This way of thinking also feeds the vainglory of those who are content to have a modicum of power and would rather be the general of ...
Brown (1985, 1988) proposed that all members of an alcoholic family system develop a behavioral and thinking disorder, being simultaneou...
wife and husband, father mother son are interchangeable as anyone can be the alcoholic ALCOHOLISM Alcoholism: A Merry-Go-Round named Denial ...