Just can't improve on this:
1. Speak as little as possible about yourself.
2. Keep busy with your own affairs and not those of others.
3. Avoid curiosity.
4. Do not interfere in the affairs of others.
5. Accept small irritations with good humor.
6. Do not dwell on the faults of others.
7. Accept censures even if unmerited.
8. Give in to the will of others.
9. Accept insults and injuries.
10. Accept contempt, being forgotten and disregarded.
11. Be courteous and delicate even when provoked by someone. (Blessed Mother Teresa)
Catholic in Brooklyn: My Candidate for Patron Saint of Bloggers: St. Th...: Credit: www.pinterest.com The only way to advance rapidly in the path of love is to remain always very little. That is what I di...
Thursday, 2 October 2014
After Before Tips to come!
Christmas morning in Old Court That Christmas morning we awoke earlier than usual under the watchful eyes of mother. “Mother of...
On anxiety and depression Born We are thrust into this world without being asked if we would like to be born. What to do now?...
Eating Disorders- Blame the Mother? In my own experience they can run in families through the generations. If you go to a 12 st...